[PD] latest pd-extended-0.44 on win32

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Mar 29 16:55:11 CET 2013

I tried the win32 release archive proposed at iem.gem website, same thing is happening,

I'm wondering if this is coming from my drivers or hardware, so I've tried openGL extension viewer to have a clue,
attached is the result, couldn't try right now on another windows machine...

 Fortunately I also have a linux machine with a big graphic card
and there is no problem at all with Gem ^^...

Colet Patrice