[PD] latest pd-extended-0.44 on win32

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Mar 30 19:45:51 CET 2013

Ah, this might be because this thread wasn't mine, I forgot to mention it's happening in vista, where aero has been disabled the first day of use for using a classic desktop, as usual ;)...
 Gem has always been working on this computer, but I believe there has been some changes in system configuration that is really obscure for me, if only I had a tool that would tell me what's happening with graphic acceleration...
 The only point I could get with  OpenGL Extension Viewer is that it could not find driver version, and in display settings/Troubleshot tab it says that drivers couldn't allow acceleration, no more clue, reinstalling drivers doesn't change anything, the only option I have is about reinstalling windows, or even better, installing w7 or w8.
Thank you for taking care about this.

Colet Patrice