[PD] gpio on the raspberry pi from within pd ?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:11:37 CEST 2013

For whatever reason on my install (and this is based upon the one Miller
shared at the CrashSpace RPi session in February 2013)
sudo bash
echo gpio17 > /sys/class/gpio/export
wont work.
But
sudo echo "17" > /sys/class/gpio/export
Does

Will test some more with the [gpio] object later - out of time now:(

Cheers Charles,

Julian