[PD] flip image in glsl

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Apr 8 10:05:22 CEST 2013

hello,

when using rectangular texturing, coordinate goes from 0 to image pixel size.
when using "rectangle 0" mode, pixel coordinate goes from 0 to 1. (sometimes 1 is for the power of 2 bigger than the image pixel size)

so, in rectangular mode, use pixetl_size - image coordinate to flip the image.
and 1 - image coordinate in non rectangle mode.

Image can be fliped because the "fliped" flag is not used on the shader.

cheers