[PD] Control a USB fan from Pd

J Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:41:06 CEST 2013

Well,

Any usb fan really. for example, this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1HE0GD0017

There seem to be several pieces of software for controlling usb fan speeds to control temperature/noise out there, but I'm not familiar with all of them and their potentialities. Most of them are not for usb control and I'm interested in continuous control, which most don't seem to have.

I'd rather avoid the soldering route if possible, so I was just wondering if people have had experience controlling the voltage output of a usb port.