[PD] pdp_sdl on Raspberry Pi Fullscreen from Console (No X Win) Initial Findings / Working (Kind of)

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 02:11:00 CEST 2013

Hey Jaime,

It does work. Download my binaries I linked from my last post. Can you try it out for me? I have not done any other work on it since. I think I had some instructions in my last post right? I can't remember and I'm away until next week to check from a real computer that's not an iPhone.

Let me know if you try it and can get it to work too...