[PD] arduino Uno and PD communication trouble

Guillaume Lemaitre guillaumejlemaitre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:34:04 CEST 2013

Hi there,
I have a problem with an Arduino Uno board, PDuino and Firmdata. Let's say
that I first I have PD correctly receiving data from Arduino. If now I
close the port, unplug/replug the board, PD can connect to the serial port,
but does not recieve data anymore. If now I start firmdata_test, it gets
data from Arduino, and then PD does the same. Does anyone have an idea of
what's going on? I am using a Windows 7 PC. For the record, the exact same
thing happens with Max/MSP.
Thank you
Guillaume