[PD] 2D "slider"

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Wed Apr 17 23:10:53 CEST 2013

On 04/17/2013 10:00 PM, Thomas Mayer wrote:

> thanks to both of you, but both objects are not quite what I had in
> mind.

[grid] behaves exactly like the kaosspad surface. (or xy in reaktor).
the only other object i can imagine would be something which only
produces coordinate-values when you drag it around. you can easily build
something like that with data structures. (or a little less easily a
[grid] with 'steady on click' behaviour.)

bis denn!
	martin