[PD] pix_multiblob and tracking multiple objects

Ska Frenz skafrenz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:22:53 CEST 2013

Hi, thank you for the suggestions, I'll check openCv. Can you explain how
to use "morphological filters" to clear up the noise in the image? Are
there examples around? Also, could you please explain me better what do you
mean with "adaptive background subtraction method"?

Thank you for your time :)

francesco