[PD] Changing array curves with mouse interaction

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:30:55 CEST 2013

anyone figured out why sometimes the graph points vertically are sometimes
fat and sometimes skinny?
I spent the better part of the day before yesterday trying to get mouse
editing to snap at integer values and  also line up visually  over  2 pixel
high
canvases that were supposed to be 1 pixel. graphing weirdness. i probably
figured this out before and its probably time i move onto data structures
instead of doing gui graphing tricks.