[PD] [PD-announce] A permanent technician job at the university of Huddersfield

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:20:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

P.A. Tremblay has asked me to pass this on (Pd-E is on all of our music
computers these days btw):

Dear all

Sorry for the cross-posting, as I want to spread the word! I think this
might interest the most technically inclined, in search for a permanent
post.

It is not an academic job, but we definitely need some help on maintaining
our studios's standard, and speciality, knowledge and wisdom in the virtual
studio implementation and maintenance would be welcome!

http://www.hud.ac.uk/hr/jobs/jobdetail/index.php?jobId=1863

pa