[PD] mean power frequency of a non-audio signal

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:07:55 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 16:41 +0100, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
> Hey folks,
>

> how would you go about computing the mean power frequency of a
> non-audio signal?

What is "mean power frequency"? It is not mentioned on Wikipedia.
Probably the meaning got lost due to translation?

> I'm aware of the different libraries available for audio signal
> feature extraction, but can't find much info about non-audio signals.

I think there isn't an implicit distinction between audio signals and
non-audio signals unless you give some specifics about how to discern
them. It's not unlikely you can use audio analysis tools to analyze
non-audio signals (whatever the latter means).

Roman