[PD] ESI Gigaport HD+ on RPI

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 02:16:24 CEST 2013

Hi Antoine,

The one I added is the HD (not HD+).  This one has the same casing as the
'AG' so was hopeful but no, nada.

Initially thought the one I tested was broken as there was no sign of it on
the pi.  Plugged it into my debian lappy and boom - all recognized and
working. Pah.

Currently sat on the 'not sure what to do with pile'.  It would have been
great; 6 outs for not much money (plus the
recycling redundant technology thing).

You seem to have had good results from the 'UDJ' card which seems to be
currently the other choice for multiple audio outs on the RPi?

Julian