[PD] Quick Reference Sheet for Pd-extended

Abel Jérôme abel.jerome at free.fr
Mon Apr 29 20:48:58 CEST 2013

Hi Jonathan,
> Also in Pd-extended there's a search page that lists all the tutorials
> as well as various categories that can be used to search for objects
> and other documentation.

Yes, you're right, those new functionnalities are great, thanks to
developers.
But I think it is useful to have a paper document to see quickly some
objects organized and to print.
I could follow the categories of this search engine. Where I could find
them ?
Is there any place to follow the developpement of this functionality ?

Thanks,

Jerome