[PD] got jump-on-click arrays working

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:29:51 CEST 2013

On 29/04/13 21:26, yvan volochine wrote:
> On 29/04/13 20:36, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
>> * I got jump-on-click arrays working.
>> * Implemented "bargraph style" for "Put" menu arrays.  (See attached)
>> This is basically a multi-slider.
>
> nice!
>
> do you have both jump-on-click /and/ "bargraph" at the same time?

one behavior I missed at the time was having all sliders to "align" when
you click on the left side, (don't release yet) move cursor to the right
side and then release, i.e. jump-on-click and jump-on-index-change kinda
behavior..

also having this as an activable option would be nice..

just my 0.02£

http://yvanvolochine.com
http://soundcloud.com/yvanvolochine
http://vimeo.com/yv