[PD] Patching Circle This Monday May 6

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:03:03 CEST 2013

What: NYC Patching Circle

When: Monday May 6th at 6pm

Where: ITP, 721 Broadway, 4th floor.

The New York City Patching Circle is an free monthly meeting open to all
for anyone who is interested in media programming. We mostly use Pd and
Max/MSP, but all are welcome.

We spend enough time alone staring at our computers; we are proposing to
work together. So often issues that arise when working can be solved with a
quick two minute discussion that would take hours to solve alone. We have
Dorkbot to see people's work, we have Share where anyone can play, we have
workshops and universities to learn from. This is a meeting where we all
can come to work.

This is an informal gathering of patching and patchers (Pd, Max/MSP/
Jitter, and even vvvv, Eyesweb, Labview, etc.). Beginners and Experienced
welcome. Open to everyone, students, the public, etc. Work on personal
projects, professional projects, school projects, ask for help, help
others, or just patch quietly to yourself, in a room full of other people
patching patches and helping other people patch.

Sofy Yuditskaya
s~ <http://yuditskaya.com>