No subject

Mon Apr 29 10:03:00 CEST 2013

<TheBob> rdz: HOLY CRAP, It's working! I recompiled the driver in debug mode after much pain and found the issue, I updated to the latest intel driver that my distro provides (only 4 months old) no go! By this point I'm pretty depressed. Last resort I checked out the latest code from GIT (5 days old) compiled and booyah, it works!
<TheBob> Anyone here subscribed to the PD Mailing list that can post the result for me?
<TheBob> I'd love to share it with the Ubuntu 13.04 guys!
<rdz> TheBob, what module/library/driver did you recompile?
<TheBob> rdz: xf86-intel-video http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel/
<TheBob> Latest git

Roman