[PD] PDuino/Firmata - arduino object - PWM servo problem

Maciej Sledziecki maciej at satelita.de
Fri May 3 10:10:52 CEST 2013

Solved the problem - has nothing to do with the PD object but only with the behaviour of the Arduino servo library:

"On boards other than the Mega, use of the library disables analogWrite() (PWM) functionality on pins 9 and 10, whether or not there is a Servo on those pins."
http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/Servo

Best,
Maciej