[PD] pd -> svg

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 10:53:25 CEST 2013

Used can2svg from Mats Bengtsson and got a nice result.  You can open it in a browser, zoom it, select text.  It's about 3x larger than pd file.  Probably wouldn't be too difficult to parse and turn most of the pddplinks into real links.

What happened to pdpedia?  If it's still around maybe I can script this to do all the pd-ext help files and make a nice online resource.  It'd probably be more powerful to parse pd files directly to svg but that's a bigger project.

-Jonathan