[PD] How to set up OpenCv in pd (Windows)

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun May 5 23:43:45 CEST 2013

hello,

unfortunately I never built pix_opencv on Windows (but I do on Mac OS X and
Linux)
and I've no plan do to that because 1) I know anything about Windows
platform and 2) I don't have such a computer
I hope this is ready to build on Windows but I'm not sure...
but you are welcome to share your experience if you want to try :-)

best

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr