[PD] MobMuPlat (libpd+iOS) open release

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Mon May 6 00:42:32 CEST 2013

Hi pd list,

A few months ago, I released MobMuPlat, an iOS app to host pd patches (via libpd) with user-created GUIs (made with an accompanying OSX GUI editor). It's been refined and tested quite a bit since then, and (for those of you who can tolerate closed systems) it has now been released open source.

http://www.mobmuplat.com

Please enjoy! Feel free to contact me off-list with questions/bugs/things you've made/etc. Thanks to the members of this list that have already engaged me on this project, and to the makers of PD and libpd!

Dan

===
www.danieliglesia.com