[PD] Render a Gem window in [pd~] without dsp turned on

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed May 8 12:14:30 CEST 2013

> In order to make the pd~ process work without dsp you still need to do a loadbang [pd dsp 1(, but then you may switch dsp off again after a second or so.
> this technique works well.
I've tried this, and it's an improvement but it still causes clipping
in the audio.

Essentially, what I'm trying to do is a screen recording of myself
using a patch. Nearly all screen recording software for Linux use Alsa
so I'm unable to record audio, due to PD locking Alsa when it's
running. So, I instead am using Jack and this script
http://pastebin.ca/2373980

However, even by separating the audio and video using [pd~] I'm still
getting clipping in the audio

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com