[PD] udp stream audio from gstreamer (to puredata)

stéfan piat stefanpiat at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:19:40 CEST 2013

hello,

I try to stream audio (wav) from a rasperry pi with Gstreamer and catch it
in puredata with [udpreceive~]

I am wondering if this is possible ?

To stream I use the following command :
*gst-launch-1.0 -v alsasrc device=hw:1,0 ! udpsink host=192.168.2.102
port=5001*

when I send the message [info( to [udpreceive~] I can see there is see
something coming from the pi but I don't succeed to get any sound...

in the pd-window I got the following error message: *udpreceive~: bad
header tag (1)*

I guess itś related to the blocksize argument and I miss some arguments in
gstreamer to communicate  ?

thanks you for your help

stéfan