[PD] problems with building flext with mingw

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 20:24:39 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hm... wouldn't you be better off simply removing all the configuration
stuff that forces the user to specify where to find pthread stuff?  If it
now comes with mingw shouldn't your source code simply be able to
have <pthread.h> or whatever and it "just works"?

I'll post a guide later today (or possibly tomorrow) which will show the
hacks I'm making.  Basically I specify "C:\MinGW\include" for the headers,
etc., which of course is inflexible and wouldn't work if the install path changes.

-Jonathan