[PD] udp stream audio from gstreamer (to puredata)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri May 10 19:53:06 CEST 2013

Just in case you're adventurous - I'm currently using a new streamer,
http://code.google.com/p/streaming-audio/, by Michelle Daniels, which is
turning out to be simpler and more robust than Jacktrip.  You have to install
QT4 to compile it, but once you've done that it's _very_ easy to get running.

cheers
Miller