[PD] pmpd // call for English translation help

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Fri May 10 20:40:08 CEST 2013

hello

thanks a lot for offering help,
since there are lot's of work, it's nice to have many people.

i think work can be divided :
- pmpd/pmpd2d/pmpd3d help file
- pmpd~ help file
- mass /link / and all other old help file
- old example
- future example I have to make to explain new features.

if you have write access to pd svn you can grab files there and commit them, otherwise I can send you files and commit them myself.

So, who wants to do what?

thanks again
cheers