[PD] Pd blog

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 16:06:02 CEST 2013

Hey Guys (and Gals)
I've not been closely involved in the Pd mailing list for some time, but I thought you should know...
I've recently started some public speaking including some pure data live coding, an example can be found here http://devslovebacon.com/conferences/bacon-2013/talks/defining-music-recreational-programming-and-pure-dataThis speaking has kick-started a blog I've been planning to start writing for a while, with pure data recipes and tutorials. I'd be interested to hear how you guys find it, at www.andrewfaraday.com
Regards
Andrew Faraday