[PD] [PD-list] new version: Extended View Toolkit v0.4 Rotterdam

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Sun May 12 21:54:14 CEST 2013

I finally got around to poke at this project. Very cool!

However, I'm trying to figure out how I could add a 'floor' to
04_ev_example_3d.pd
I got the surface aligned alright, but I guess I need to change the
perspective?
A little bit confused here. Basically I just want the scene to extend, so
it probably needs some extra transformation to view correctly.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this would be very welcome :)