[PD] Crossfade between 2 rj lib save states?

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:51:26 CEST 2013

>>I'm just wondering how I would have to modify the saving mechanism in the
rj abstraction so that I could have two running side by side?
<<

it's been a long time since i looked at rj, but from memory it uses
something similar to sssad for statesaving, doesn't it?  So, you assign
keys to each of your abstractions and save according to those keys, yeah?

in that case, i would just bundle my entire 'scene' into a bigger parent
abstraction, and use a $0 (or similar) prefix to all my state saving keys
so that state loading would be local only to that parent, and not to the
other channel's parent.