[PD] Crossfade between 2 rj lib save states?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 09:21:10 CEST 2013

> it's been a long time since i looked at rj, but from memory it uses
> something similar to sssad for statesaving, doesn't it?  So, you assign
> keys to each of your abstractions and save according to those keys, yeah? > in that case, i would just bundle my entire 'scene' into a bigger parent
> abstraction, and use a $0 (or similar) prefix to all my state saving keys > so that state loading would be local only to that parent, and not to the > other channel's parent.

Thanks!

I presume this approach would mean having two copies of the 'meat' of the
patch running side by side?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm hoping to only have one copy of the guts running and have the
crossfading done to the parameters. As my machine is getting older now.

I'm not looking to crossfade audio at the end. This will be a midi note
and CC generating patch for my synths and samplers to record and to play
live with.

Cheers,
John.