[PD] Raspberry Pi GPIO from PureData?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:39:28 CEST 2013

My understanding is that [gpio] is based on wiringPi
https://projects.drogon.net/raspberry-pi/wiringpi/
My understanding also is that wiringPi is the best of the bunch (in C, most
direct access to the various pins, well written, most widely made use of,
etc.)
There's a couple of nice utilities in wiringPi that could be extra objects
for a PiLib, including a nice gpio swiss-army-knife type thing as well as
i2c control.

If anyone's got the skills and some time (I don't have either currently) it
could be a really useful addition for Pi and Pd.

All the best,

Julian