[PD] got jump-on-click arrays working

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 20:12:21 CEST 2013

I can't (or don't know how to) test these patches. But I would suggest
something else, in case it's somehow related:

- "change" message coming out the [struct] (or [plot]?) for data structure
arrays, that output the pointer and index for the element in question.
Then it's possible to link user interaction with arrays as well

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)