[PD] pd2png : screenshots of patchs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 20:17:26 CEST 2013

On 05/15/2013 11:46 AM, s p wrote:
> Well ... basically to me the way to go is really with SVG as a
> starting point. Because once you have SVG, you can use one of hundred
> different tools to convert to PNG, JPG or any image format you can
> dream of.

Exactly.  It's just a shame that all these browsers went to the trouble
of supporting the display of svg, yet blogging tools and cms's don't
seem to support it by default (or if they do, it's through a plugin that
generates it on the fly using javascript). Perhaps there are security
implications?

-Jonathan