[PD] Sensors GPIO Raspberry Pi Pd

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:39:37 CEST 2013

Hey Martin,

Can I please peck your head hopefully one last time?

We're so close, got the hardware for the installation up and running, box
made etc etc.

Could you have a once-over of our code:
Still only seeing one sensor though all of our multimeter testing says
sensor 2 is fine and ready to go.  I think it has to be a code problem in
the C file but I just_can't\-see\-it!!

Keep wondering if there's a way of being able to test the 2nd sensor in a
similar vein to sensor 1 with 'i2cdetect', like if we could shift the IC
switcher so it would allow us to run the test on the 2nd one.

Pd is receiving on both sends (44l & 44l2) but all we have is one sensors
readings - same in the prints from the C file.

As per usual any and all comments/advice gratefully received.

Cheers,

Julian