[PD] Sensors GPIO Raspberry Pi Pd

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri May 17 17:42:52 CEST 2013

Aargh - you're right, I am confused (so very)...

So, to be clear
#define SENSOR_SELECT_PIN 11
should be
#define SENSOR_SELECT_PIN 17
After all?

It is then going to pin 11 on the 4051.

Running as root so need for sudo (yes I know)

As Max Romeo said:
"One step forwards, two steps backwards" :)

Will try the led test and the updated code when I can get back to it in a
couple of days or so.