[PD] OT: raspberry pi

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sat May 18 00:54:19 CEST 2013

Hi everyone and thank you for the help and links. I got wheezy up and running and installed pd-extended. I could not get audio out of the headphone jack on the Pi, but it comes out of the monitor that has HDMI on it. I then of course got greedy and over-clocked it and corrupted the file system. grrr. I picked up a mini usb audio card a Soundblaster X-fi GO! Pro and in the boot screen it sees it and it's in the drop down menu for AUDIO SETTINGS but i cannot do anything after i select it and the whole system freezes. I am wondering if jack may help with it.
I got pdp working with pdp_sdl as the window outputs, pdp_glx and pdp_xv do not work.
I am going to try to get Gedit and Supercollider working before i punt it into the Rubbish Bin. I may just use it to control DMX lighting with a USBDMXPro but as of now I am need some inspiration for it's use. :-)

cheers~ and thanks

pp