[PD] OT: raspberry pi

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat May 18 14:24:03 CEST 2013

Hi Patrick,

If you want to play video file with hardware decoding, speed control and
perspective correction (useful with video projector) you should have a look
at my rpi_osc_video_player :
https://github.com/avilleret/rpi_osc_video_player

There is an example pd patch to control it

This is a work in progress, mostly a proof of concept, there is no support
for sound playback for now, but it could be added when I have
time/opportunity

Feel free to try it

Cheers

Antoine