[PD] RPI + new canvas position

Matthew Walsh mattwalsh78 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:02:21 CEST 2013

Since Raspbian uses LXDE (which uses the OpenBox WM), I used the
new-window-positioning fix mentioned here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general/86348

The fix, to pdtk_canvas.tcl, involves changing:

set x [ expr $x % $screenwidth - $::windowframex]
set y [ expr $y % $screenheight - $::windowframey]

to:

set x [ expr max($x % $screenwidth - $::windowframex, 0)]
set y [ expr max($y % $screenheight - $::windowframey, 0)]

On my Pi, it works for both Vanilla and Extended.

Cheers!
Matt