[PD] tcpserver crashes on the 34th client connection

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat May 18 23:37:38 CEST 2013

so I reply to myself...

I found this in the code of both tcpserver.c :
#define MAX_CONNECT 32 /* maximum number of connections */

which could be an answer embryo

so, I shouldn't make more than 32 connections on the same tcpserver, ok,
but why ?
is there a good reason to fix this to 32 ?

and this doesn't tell me why it crashes...
reaching the MAX_CONNECT should handles in the code isn't it ?

cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr