[PD] Pduino + XBee

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon May 20 17:27:53 CEST 2013

If the xbees are in regular modem mode (not API) they should be
transparent as far as the connection goes. You just need to make sure
the baud rate is the same on everything.
I find it seems to take a few tries to get a pair to communicate the
first time though. Usually I seem to end up using X-CTU to establish the
connections the first time. Once the modules are paired they work right
away.

Martin