[PD] Pduino + XBee

Abel Jérôme abel.jerome at free.fr
Mon May 20 23:48:31 CEST 2013

> If the xbees are in regular modem mode (not API) they should be
> transparent as far as the connection goes.
That what I though.
> You just need to make sure the baud rate is the same on everything.
I start to reset the default settings :
Receiver (connected to an Arduino) : ATRE, ATMY1, ATWR
Sender : ATRE, ATMY2, ATDL1, ATWR

The ATID is the same by default, so it should be ok.
When I use these settings with 2 arduinos, it works. And I've tested
settings succesfully with direct connections between XBees.
I don't understand. May be Firmata is waiting special messages to be
start...

+
Jerome