[PD] Store some lists with undo function?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 14:07:48 CEST 2013

Hi Joe,

That's brilliant thanks for going to the trouble!

But not exactly what I'm after as it doesn't account for entries
with more than one atom. I'm looking to store something like...

Time/Note/Vel
103 c3 127,
267 d3 120,
300 c3 0,
503 d3 0,

I see that I could probably use your idea but chop off the last 3 entries rather
than the last 1 entry, but I was hoping to create a generic abstraction that
could understand the comma delimiter. Something that I could have mixed
length lists in.

Although it has given me ideas so thanks for that!

Cheers,
John.