[PD] Store some lists with undo function?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:44:09 CEST 2013

Hi John,

For sure, I thought you might be doing that but hope it helps in some way.

You could try appending an additional index to each entry i.e.
Index/Time/Note/Vel. Then keep a track of the highest index number and use
[route] to siphon of the most recent message when undo is applied.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Follow me on Twitter @diplojocus