[PD] first exercise with data structures

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat May 25 11:18:12 CEST 2013

> I wouldn't recommend spending too much time learning data structures.
> They are _extremely_ limited with the current implementation.

too late, datastructure is really awsome for managing settings, the -v flag makes possible the coding of panels that is containing a lot of data...
 Is there a trick to copy data stored into a struct to an array element made with the same struct? I guess it should be possible to do it with textfile and some load/save messages, I'm actually doing it by using [get], [set] and [element], it a bit complicated... Would [sublist] simplify this task? How can we make list fields?