[PD] [helmholtz~]

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Sat May 25 23:15:37 CEST 2013

here is an old version. the interesting part is in the synth subpatch on the lower left side. it's messy but you get the idea. it's for a five string bass tuned e a d g c. the new version is on another laptop, but the frequency conversion is the same. it's a straight copy from the gr-300 principle.

cheers, simon