[PD] more about DS

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue May 28 13:40:44 CEST 2013

when you have a point defined by a variable, afaik it's always open to
user interaction. but, check the help for drawpolygon, the -x argument. I
never tried it.
btw, a scalar is only a unit, which can have any graphic, text, symbol usw
you define in the template. for these questions it's better if you say
which class of element you're using. drawpolygon, usw usw