[PD] more about DS

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:22:06 CEST 2013

On Die, 2013-05-28 at 13:40 +0200, João Pais wrote:
> when you have a point defined by a variable, afaik it's always open to
> user interaction. but, check the help for drawpolygon, the -x argument. I
> never tried it.

Yeah, -x works. As mentioned by Martin, it makes the struct not report
clicks anymore.

I came up with another solution, somewhat similar to what Johannes
posted in the previous thread. I store the position at the time of the
'click' event and use the coordinates to reset the position on 'change'
events.

> btw, a scalar is only a unit, which can have any graphic, text, symbol usw
> you define in the template. for these questions it's better if you say
> which class of element you're using. drawpolygon, usw usw

Sorry for not being clear. I was actually using [filledpolygon].

Roman