[PD] linux best for pd? / "best linux" for Pd? / On a Mac?

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:36:31 CEST 2013

Ok.. Ubuntu have optimized images for mac (
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/precise/release/)

I can't do a specific ubuntu prepared for you because I don't have a mac to
run this Ubuntu and do all the test.

If you don't have any solution, I'm going to SP in more 3 weeks, contact me
and we can try something together..