[PD] linux best for pd? / "best linux" for Pd? / On a Mac?

Pedro Lopes plopesresearch at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:01:21 CEST 2013

Mine is a MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)

I run Ubuntu (last stable) and all drivers work. Including wifi and the
likes. Touchpad needs additional tweeking though and have not yet had the
time for that.

I need macosx to lecture at the university and I ran pd there without any
issues, trough jack (I basically have replicated setups on both linux and
mac).

best,
pedro

Pedro Lopes (HCI Researcher / PhD)