[PD] New PdDroidParty version

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Fri May 31 19:29:26 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,
If you're using the new version of PdDroidParty that Chris just published,
it would be great if you would let me know how it's working for you. (In
particular, how's the latency? Are input and output working without
glitches?) I'm pretty confident that the new latency tweaks are sound, but
it's brand new code and I'd like to hear how it's holding up in the wild.
Thanks,
     Peter